- To provide expert technical skills and effective procedures during the treatment, comfort, and recovery time of our patients.
- To be autonomous in our clinical assessments within the context of valid medical opinions.
- To explain medical conditions and treatments in order to make sure our patients understand what has occurred and what steps are being taken to help them recover.
- To show respect to children who are our patients by helping them understand their injuries and how our treatments will aid in their recovery.
- To answer the questions of our patients, creating an interactive treatment process.
- To refer patients to sub-specialists within the Freiberg Group in order to provide our patients access to their expertise.