1. Are there special considerations of which I need to be aware because I am making my first visit to Freiberg Orthopaedics?
Yes. Please be prepared to do the following:
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment time so that you can fill out necessary forms - or go to PATIENT FORMS, print these and bring with you to appointment.
- Bring your insurance card.
- Bring any copies of medical records and x-rays if you have had previous treatment for the injury for which you have an appointment.
- Bring all of the required referral forms because your registration will take less time.
2. How can I contact your office?
Please call us 24 hours a day at 513-221-5500 or 1-800-826-6376. Our staff is available to help you during our normal business hours - 8 A.M. to 5 P.M.
Our physicians see patients during the same hours. We have three locations at which you can be seen. Click on "Locations of Our Offices".
3. How do I schedule an appointment?
Call us at one of the above numbers from 8:00 A.M. to 4:45 P.M. Monday through Friday. Before you call to make an appointment, please do the following:
- Be prepared to describe your injury/medical concern as exactly as you can to our appointment personnel so that they can schedule you with one of our physicians who has the specialty training to best treat you.
- Check with your insurance carrier to make sure that Freiberg is in its network of approved providers.
- Obtain all of the referrals which your insurance carrier requires.
4. How far in advance should I make an appointment?
One of our physicians, typically, will see an emergency within 24 hours. The appointment availability of specific physicians varies. If you are willing to see whichever of our physicians is available and be willing to travel to any of our three offices, we generally can schedule an appointment within 24 hours.
5. Which physicians see patients at Kenwood? Mt. Airy? Western Hills?
Kenwood - Dr. Roth, Dr. Shaftel, Dr. Jolson, Dr. Craig Willis, Dr. James Willis, Dr. Greenfield, Dr. Minhas, and Dr. Reinhart.
Mt. Airy - Dr. Craig Willis, Dr. Rajbir Minhas and Dr. Jolson .
Western Hills - Dr. James Willis and Dr. Reinhart.
6. What should I do if find it necessary to cancel an appointment?
Please cancel an appointment at least 24 hours in advance.
7. What should I do if I have a question which I would like my physician to answer?
Call our office at 513-221-5500 or 1-800-826-6376. Leave a message with our operator during regular business hours. Your physician or the appropriate staff member will return your call as quickly as possible with an answer.
8. When are co-payments due?
Co-payments are due the day of your appointment
9. Am I responsible for charges not covered by my health plan?
Yes. Any charges which your insurance carrier or your secondary insurance carrier(s) will not pay are your responsibility. If you have a workers' compensation claim, you are responsible for all of the charges for which the BWC or your insurance carrier will not pay.
10. Whom do I call if I have questions regarding my bill/insurance claim?
Call us at 513-221-5500 or 1-800-826-6376. Ask to speak to our Billing Department.
11. Whom do I call if I have questions about the status of my workers' compensation claim?
Call us at 513-221-5500 or 1-800-826-6376. Ask to speak to one of the workers' compensation specialists in our Billing Department.
12. How do I contact my physician if I have a medical emergency which occurs after normal office hours?
Call 513-221-5500 or 1-800-826-6376. One of our physicians is always on-call.
13. Is there a wheelchair available at each of your offices?
There is a wheelchair available at each of our clinical offices. There is none available at our business office.
14. Do you see patients of all ages?
Yes. We have specialists in every age group.
15. Are you accepting new patients?
Yes. We always accept new patients.